ANSWER: Not much!
I draw three powerful lessons here:
1. Presentation is important
- Makes your product/service seem more valuable
- Makes your customer think highly of you
- Makes you look credible
- It’s not revolutionary changes, it is small improvements that make the difference (e.g. are you starting strong?, are you passionate?, are you engaging?)!
- When you hear, “That doesn’t look very good”, what are they chances they will try it?
- Professional speakers and trainers have long asserted that people make up their minds about people they meet for the first time within two minutes (It is actually less than that according to the book, "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell).
Stop being normal and start being gourmet!(Hint: Anyone can do it!)